Visitor Information Center
*Located on the first floor of the Greater Tacoma Convention Center
Tacoma, WA 98402
(253) 284-3254 | (800) 272-2662
Memorial Day through Labor Day
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Labor Day through Memorial Day
Tuesday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Ask253 + TIMBR
Watch for our roving Ask253 Team and TIMBR the bike during the summer. Wearing bright blue shirts they're hard to miss. They are available to answer questions, give directions, and much more.
The visitor information center observes government holidays as well as the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
Directions to the Visitor Information Center
From Interstate-5 South/North:
- Take exit 133 towards I-705/City Center
- Merge on to I-705 N
- Take the A Street exit on the left toward city center
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for S. 15th St.
- Continue onto S. 15th St.
- Turn left on Commerce St. and the Convention Center will be on your right.