Built originally as a hotel in 1911, Titlow Lodge is a recently refurbished craftsman style building located in a 49-acre beachfront park on Puget Sound near the Tacoma Narrows.
The Lodge has ample space for gatherings up to 200 people or banquet seating for 140 people and features a dance floor and kitchen facilities.
- One large hall and one smaller room for meetings. A small kitchen is also available.
- Seating: tables and chairs for 140 people
- Dance floor: hardwood floors throughout, electrical outlets available
- Parking: 24 parking spaces, 2 handicap stalls, some on-street parking, overflow parking available in nearby parking lot.
- ADA accessible
- A/V equipment includes projector, screen, microphone and speaker set.
- One changing room
- Alcohol allowed in designated areas (with banquet permit and licensed bartender)
- Accepts Cash: Yes
- Accepts Discover:
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- ADA Compliant:
- Additional Resources:
- Bachelor Parties:
- Bridal Parties:
- Music and Entertainment:
- Wedding and Event Coordinators:
- DescriptionTitlow Lodge in Titlow Park is a recently refurbished craftsman style building built originally as a hotel in 1911. Titlow Lodge is nestled in a 49-acre beachfront park located on Puget Sound near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- Space NotesTitlow Lodge is ideal for corporate retreats, weddings, reunions, anniversaries and many more special events. The Lodge offers a spacious main level meeting room with large windows overlooking the park.
- Unique Features Titlow Lodge is set in beautiful Titlow Park and surrounded by nature trails, a sprayground, picnic shetlers, playground and within walking distance to Commencement Bay offering sweeping views of Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- Meeting Rooms2
- Total Sq.Ft.2200
- Largest Room2200
- Breakout Rooms 2
- Internet Capable Yes
- Wifi Capable Yes
- Floor Plan FileFloor Plan PDF