Located in the heart of downtown Tacoma's Theater District, Tacoma Arts Live is the largest performing arts complex between Seattle and Portland.
Tacoma Arts Live offers unique venues for a variety of event settings: special events, weddings and receptions, corporate meetings, private parties and celebrations, and classrooms.
We offer the following facilities for rentals:
- the historic Pantages Theater with a proscenium arch, and theater seating for 1,169 designed in the tradition of the Palace of Versailles
- the art-deco Rialto, with a thrust stage and theater seating for 783
- the contemporary Theater on the Square with a proscenium arch, and theater seating for 302
- Studio 2 and 3, suitable for receptions, lectures, and more
- theTacoma Armorylocated at 715 S. 11th Street with a large indoor space perfect for concerts, festivals, conventions, and more! Inside the Armory is the Roosevelt Room, an intimate, elegantly remodeled space perfect for small formal gatherings, lectures, or luncheons
Please contact the Tacoma Arts Live Events team to discuss your event. Call Scott Painter at 253.573.2341 or email email@example.com. Please ask for our rental inquiry application.
Tacoma Arts Live offers assistance with all aspects of your wedding including professional vendor referrals for photography, flowers, DJ Services & wedding cakes. We are happy to help you with any request you may have.
We offer exclusive caterers for events hosted at Tacoma Arts Live venues. When renting a venue for a private function, whether it is a reception, business meeting or Wedding, our caterers offer a wide range of wonderful options to serve your guests.
Your rental coordinator will facilitate your introduction to your chosen caterer, who will then work with you to create your menu, budget and service requirements.
- Accepts American Express:
- Accepts Discover:
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- Exhibit space1
- DescriptionLocated in the heart of downtown Tacoma’s Theater District, Broadway Center is the largest performing arts complex between Seattle and Portland. Broadway Center offers unique venues for a variety of events: special events, weddings and receptions, corporate meetings, private parties and celebrations, and classes and lectures. Our venues range in capacity from 30 (small classroom) to 3000 (Tacoma Armory gymnasium). We also, in cooperation with the City of Tacoma, host outdoor festivals such as Brew Five Three. Please visit our website for specifications: http://bit.ly/BCPA_venues For rental reservations and more information, contact Leilani Balais at 253.591.5806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Largest Room3000
- Internet Capable
- Wifi Capable
- Number of Rooms10