Spend the day with nature! Northwest Trek is the premier wildlife and adventure park of the Pacific Northwest, featuring native Northwest animals of all sizes.
Book a new Wild Drive Premier Tour through 435 acres of stunning meadows and forests. Get an eye-to-eye view of fascinating animals like massive bison, majestic moose, regal Roosevelt elk, shaggy mountain goats, and others as they explore their natural habitat in the Free-Roaming Area - all from the comfort and safety of your own car!
A friendly naturalist leads and narrates each tour, sharing fun facts about the animals you're seeing. Every season offers something new: babies in spring and summer, elk bugling in the fall, and animals in thick woolly coats in winter. All cars travel in a caravan, to keep people and animals safe.
Do the Wild Walk experience in the core area of the park, stroll along paved pathways to see bears, wolves, cougars, foxes and others in naturalistic exhibits. Or do both Wild Walk and Wild Drive! (Each is a separate ticketed experience, and everyone needs timed online tickets.)
Due to Covid-19 restrictions these areas are temporarily closed: Cheney Discovery Center, Baker Cabin, Kids' Trek nature playground, Zip Wild ziplines, the Forest Cafe, gift shop and picnic pavilion. Photo tours and events are temporarily unavailable. See website for latest updates.
Northwest Trek is a place to unwind, play, and discover. Soak up beautiful Northwest forest scenery on five miles of paved and natural trails, and keep an eye out for wildlife everywhere you go!
- Accepts Cash: Yes
- Accepts Discover:
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- ADA Compliant:
- Miles to GTCTC: 32
- Miles to Seatac: 47
- Serves Lunch:
- Wheelchair accessible:
- Additional Resources:
- Bachelor Parties:
- Bridal Parties:
- Music and Entertainment:
- Wedding and Event Coordinators:
- DescriptionNorthwest Trek Wildlife Park offers year-round opportunities to venture into the forest and experience the solitude of the wild and the thrill of adventure. Our unique facilities accommodate intimate groups of 20 to celebrations for up to 500 guests. Each event at Northwest Trek is individualized to suit your needs.
- Space NotesOur premier facility for events accommodating 20 - 120 is the Hellyer Center, which is located on a private peninsula on Horseshoe Lake in our free-roaming area. Our Picnic Pavilion and adjacent meadow in the main "core" area of the Park is available for larger events.
- Unique Features The Hellyer Center is suited best for smaller groups of less than 50. Breakout rooms include: The Cottage, The Cabin, The Library, and The Museum.
- Sleeping Rooms1
- Meeting Rooms2
- Total Sq.Ft.800
- Largest Room800
- Breakout Rooms 4
- Internet Capable Yes
- Wifi Capable Yes
- Floor Plan FileFloor Plan PDF
- Large Floor Plan FileLarge Floor Plan PDF