Spend the day with nature! Northwest Trek is the premier wildlife and adventure park of the Pacific Northwest, featuring native Northwest animals of all sizes in a peaceful forest.
Enjoy a Wild Drive or Keeper Adventure Tour through 435 acres of stunning scenery and get an eye-to-eye view of animals like bison, moose, Roosevelt elk, and mountain goats as they explore their natural habitat in the Free-Roaming Area.
Stroll along paved pathways to see bears, wolves, cougars, foxes and others in naturalistic exhibits.
Imaginations can run wild at Kids’ Trek, the new nature-themed play area. Here, kids can climb on giant nets, build forts, play in miniature log cabins, and more. Kids’ Trek is free with admission.
See website for current events and more details.
- Accepts Cash: Yes
- Accepts Discover:
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- ADA Compliant:
- Miles to GTCTC: 32
- Miles to Seatac: 47
- Serves Lunch:
- Wheelchair accessible:
- Additional Resources:
- Bachelor Parties:
- Bridal Parties:
- Music and Entertainment:
- Wedding and Event Coordinators:
- DescriptionNorthwest Trek Wildlife Park offers year-round opportunities to venture into the forest and experience the solitude of the wild and the thrill of adventure. Our unique facilities accommodate intimate groups of 20 to celebrations for up to 500 guests. Each event at Northwest Trek is individualized to suit your needs.
- Space NotesOur premier facility for events accommodating 20 - 120 is the Hellyer Center, which is located on a private peninsula on Horseshoe Lake in our free-roaming area. Our Picnic Pavilion and adjacent meadow in the main "core" area of the Park is available for larger events.
- Unique Features The Hellyer Center is suited best for smaller groups of less than 50. Breakout rooms include: The Cottage, The Cabin, The Library, and The Museum.
- Sleeping Rooms1
- Meeting Rooms2
- Total Sq.Ft.800
- Largest Room800
- Breakout Rooms 4
- Internet Capable Yes
- Wifi Capable Yes
- Floor Plan FileFloor Plan PDF
- Large Floor Plan FileLarge Floor Plan PDF