Northwest Trek Wildlife Park offers year-round opportunities to venture into the forest and experience the solitude of the wild and the thrill of adventure. Our unique facilities accommodate intimate groups of 20 to celebrations for up to 500 guests. Each event is individualized to suit your needs.
Corporate retreats, board meetings, holiday parties, team-building events, company picnics, award banquets, retirement parties, weddings, anniversaries, celebration of life events and baby showers work perfectly at our naturally beautiful, exceptionally unique facility.
Hellyer Center - Spend the day away from the hustle and bustle of the park's public areas and nestled among the quiet canopy of the Douglas firs. This exclusive facility provides privacy, serenity and unmatched views across Horseshoe Lake where animals roam freely. The Hellyer Center is available year-round during day and evening hours. AV equipment is available.
76 Theater 48 Banquet 24 Classroom 30 U-shaped 22 Boardroom
The Forest Cafe offers a warm, rustic atmosphere complete with a cozy gas fireplace. The Cafe may be reserved for after-hours catered events and provides booth-style seating for up to 70 people.
The Forest Theater is an ideal location for meetings and presentations. It accommodates up to 75 people in auditorium-style seating. Audio-visual and PA systems are also available.
The Picnic Pavilion is covered, can be heated and seats up to 150 guests with beautifully varnished picnic tables and plenty of additional picnic seating in the meadow for larger groups of up to 500.
Catering: Lancer Catering is the exclusive caterer of Northwest Trek Wildlife Park. Lancer supports the park's sustainable practices by using local and organic products, adhering to the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch, reducing waste, and recycling.
Reservations for a catered meal are required a minimum of 15 days in advance of your visit and meal changes must be made within 7 business days of your visit.
Groups with a catering contract and advance reservations receive a special flat admission rate of $13.50 per person (2 and under free)
- DescriptionNorthwest Trek Wildlife Park offers year-round opportunities to venture into the forest and experience the solitude of the wild and the thrill of adventure. Our unique facilities accommodate intimate groups of 20 to celebrations for up to 500 guests. Each event at Northwest Trek is individualized to suit your needs.
- Space NotesOur premier facility for events accommodating 20 - 120 is the Hellyer Center, which is located on a private peninsula on Horseshoe Lake in our free-roaming area. Our Picnic Pavilion and adjacent meadow in the main "core" area of the Park is available for larger events.
- Unique Features The Hellyer Center is suited best for smaller groups of less than 50. Breakout rooms include: The Cottage, The Cabin, The Library, and The Museum.
- Sleeping Rooms1
- Meeting Rooms2
- Total Sq.Ft.800
- Largest Room800
- Breakout Rooms 4
- Internet Capable Yes
- Wifi Capable Yes
- Floor Plan FileFloor Plan PDF
- Large Floor Plan FileLarge Floor Plan PDF