Motel Puyallup has been privately owned and operated since 1984. As a small business our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and our staff strives to make every customer’s stay a pleasant one.
We use the slogan “Your Home Away From Home” because we earnestly try to treat you as family. The front desk staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you are in Puyallup for the Western Washington State Fair, need a clean and friendly place to stay while on business, or just passing through, Motel Puyallup is happy to accommodate you. We are a pet-friendly motel that welcomes your family dog. Our motel rooms are newly remodeled, comfortable and affordable, making us a great motel in Tacoma and Puyallup areas.
With our central location we are the closest motel to the Western Washington Fairgrounds (.2mi. away). Why drive and look for parking when you can walk to the fairgrounds from your own room? We want your Tacoma and Puyallup stay to be comfortable and convenient.
Below are some benefits of staying with us!
• Next to the Washington State Fairgrounds
• Close to downtown Puyallup
• Easy access to the South Hill Mall
• Air conditioning
• Free DIRECTV
• Free WiFi Internet
• Handicap Accessible Accessories (available upon request)
• Coffee Pots, Hair Dryers, Irons & Ironing Boards (available upon request)
• Refrigerator and microwave in room
• Free continental breakfast
• Lobby is open 24 hours a day
• Laundry facilities on-site
• Gift-shop located in the lobby
- Accepts long term stays:
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast:
- High Speed Internet Access:
- Pets Friendly:
- Sleeping Room Count: 64