McGavick Conference Center is located on the campus of Clover Park Technical College in Lakewood, about eight miles southwest of downtown Tacoma.
Enjoy these featured benefits at our Conference Center:
- Located in Lakewood, between Olympia and Seattle, just minutes from Interstate 5.
- Appropriate for wedding parties, seminars, banquets, receptions, award ceremonies, special events and more.
- The 10,709 square foot Ballroom can be divided into three smaller spaces.
- Additional spaces include the Lobby/Atrium and Outdoor Terrace - perfect for receptions and parties.
- Catering -- growing list of approved caterers
- Multimedia equipment includes a four-screen projection system and free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking on our campus.
- Accepts Cash: Yes
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- ADA Compliant:
- Miles to GTCTC: 8
- Miles to Seatac: 314
- Banquet Facilities:
- Banquet Facility Count: 1200
- Free Parking:
- High Speed Internet Access:
- Wireless Internet Access:
- Background music system:
- Dance Floor:
- Additional Resources:
- Wedding and Event Coordinators:
- DescriptionWe do it all; weddings, reunions, receptions, association gatherings, meetings, award ceremonies and even sporting events. If you can dream it, we can do it. The Ballroom, attached Atrium/Lobby and Outdoor Terrace are perfect for your next event. This modern and versatile building can accommodate both intimate gatherings and large groups, up to 1,200 people. The facility’s warm and contemporary atmosphere comes equipped with state-of-the-art multimedia equipment, a four screen projection system, Wi-Fi and enough parking for attendees, all of which are included in your rental. Located conveniently between Olympia and Seattle and just minutes from Interstate 5, the McGavick Conference Center is your most convenient, customizable and cost-effective option for your next small gathering or large group.
- Space Notes500+ free parking spaces Event setup Tables and chairs Pre-event counseling + support Catering kitchen* Air conditioned facilities Wi-Fi Growing list of caterers 10,709+ sq. feet of possibilities Stage and stage skirting Podium Handheld or lapel microphones Basic access to A/V* Laptop
- Unique Features We have the ability to change our ballroom shape from full, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 spaces to accommodate the needs of the event. In addition to our versatile ballroom, we have a classroom and boardroom available for small meetings, as well as our Rotunda space which is perfect for medium sized gatherings or meetings. The Rotunda fits 100 guests banquet style or 200 guests theater style. Our Atrium has a wonderful view of Mount Rainier (when it's out). Our venue is all level entry and ADA compliant.
- Meeting Rooms9
- Total Sq.Ft.21555
- Largest Room10709
- Breakout Rooms 5
- Internet Capable Yes
- Wifi Capable Yes
- Floor Plan FileFloor Plan PDF