Please read this note about how the Greater Tacoma Convention Center is putting safety first in planning for upcoming events.
EXHIBITOR Magazine Top Venues in North America 2023 Award Winner (3 Years)
The Greater Tacoma Convention Center (GTCC) is a flexible and functional space suitable for a wide variety of meeting and banquet needs. Tacoma's combination of convenience, affordability, and charm make this city an excellent place to bring people together in the beautiful Northwest.
- 119,000 square feet of event space
- 50,000 square foot, column-free exhibition hall
- 13,650 square foot ballroom
- 12 breakouts including a new meeting room featuring state of the art technology and an exterior entrance for staff retreats, corporate events and private parties
- Lobby and pre-function spaces with floor to ceiling glass walls and spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and Commencement Bay
- 5 loading bays and a drive-on ramp to the Exhibition Hall
- Power, water, phone and data access available in floor boxes throughout the exhibition hall
- Washington State History Museum
- Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Art Museum
- Children's Museum of Tacoma
- Foss Waterway Seaport
- LeMay - America's Car Museum
- DescriptionThe Convention Center offers more than 119,000 square feet of flexible event space for meetings, conferences, tradeshows and celebrations. Conveniently located 18 miles south of Sea-Tac International Airport, close to I-5, within walking distance of two premium hotels and more options close by. The Convention Center is a full service facility providing a team of seasoned staff members to assist you in planning and implementing a successful event.
- Meeting Rooms18
- Total Sq.Ft.119000
- Largest Room50000
- Breakout Rooms 15
- Internet Capable Yes
- Wifi Capable Yes