Executive Chef Matt Stickle shops locally at markets and farms to offer a taste that can't be bought in a store.
Stickle shops at three local Tacoma markets:
- Proctor Farmers Market: North 27th and Proctor St. Open: Saturdays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Last day: Nov. 19
- 6th Ave. Farmers Market: 6th Ave. and N. Pine St. Open: Tuesdays, 3-7 p.m. Last day: Sept. 27
- Broadway Farmers Market: S. 9th St. and Broadway Open: Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Last day: Oct. 27
- Puyallup Farmers Market: 330 S. Meridian Open: Saturday and Sundays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Gig Harbor Farmers Market: 4701 Pt. Fosdick Dr. Open: Saturdays, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.