2 Spots Left. Reserve yours today!
Join us in an integrated marketing co-op ad campaign in the 2013 Washington State Visitor Guide - a must read for anyone traveling to and around our state. There are just three spots left. Reserve your ad space today!
Make sure your business is seen by travelers making their vacation and getaway decisions. Take advantage of strategic distribution channels. The guide is available at visitor centers and outlets in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Washington and Vancouver, B.C as well as available for purchase in more than 400 retail stores. Reach even a larger audience with electronic distribution at ExperienceWA.com, StayInWashington.com, TravelTacoma.com, available on iPad and Android tablets and smartphones. Even newcomers for Boeing, Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Microsoft and Nintendo receive a copy!
Who should participate:
Destinations, attractions, accommodations and tour businesses that want to make an investment in the state tourism industry and their business.
- A Tacoma + Pierce County destination co-op marketing ad campaign
- Featured on a full page Tacoma + Pierce County ad in 2013 Washington State Visitor Guide
- Hotlink to your website from TravelTacoma.com campaign page
- Feature in Tacoma + Pierce County Visitor eBlast targeting nearly 1,500 leisure travelers
- Ad placement in eBook guide on ExperienceWa.com with hotlink to your website
- Ad placement in eBook guide on StayInWashington.com with hotlink to your website
- Print Circulation: 375,000 print copies
- Print Readership: 937,500 readers
Sign Me Up!
- Contact Chad at email@example.com ASAP!
- Cost: $1,500
- Co-op advertisers receive complimentary ad design!
- Payment not due until Jan. 2013