?Chinafication? is the process of preparing for Chinese visitors and ensuring that they leave with a great impression of our destination that they'll want to tell their friends about!
- Name cards should be dual-sided with English on one side and simplified Chinese on the other. Remember to include your title.
- Name cards are exchanged upon meeting.
- Name cards should be exchanged with two hands, with the Chinese side face-up and with the writing faced toward them.
- Ensure your name cards are clean and neat, not bent or smudged.
- When distributing your name card DO NOT deal them out to multiple people, like dealing playing cards.
- When receiving a name card DO NOT write on them or shove them in your back pocket.