Greater Tacoma Convention + Trade Center
The Greater Tacoma Convention + Trade Center [GTCTC] is an upscale, modern meeting facility.
The acclaimed GTCTC’s contiguous glass walls give way to breathtaking mountain and water views. Anchored in the heart of Tacoma, GTCTC is the second largest meeting facility in Western Washington. Offering more than 118,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, GTCTC is not only upscale, attractive and affordable, but dedicated to protecting the environment through implementation of green policies and practices.
Reasons to Meet at GTCTC
- Eco-friendly with a zero trans-fat building and uses local, organic and sustainable cuisine in many of its menus
- Ideally situated among hotels, museums, theaters and dining, the GTCTC is also on Tacoma’s free Link Light Rail route
- Find elegant restaurants, casual dining and late-night hangouts within a few blocks
- Shop many local storefronts just steps away from the GTCTC
- Catch performances at nearby theaters or check out three museums within walking distance
- 50,000 sq. ft. column-free Exhibit Hall
- 13,650 sq. ft. Ballroom
- 12 additional breakouts
- 37,000 sq. ft. of additional, flexible event space
- High tech and high def meeting space in the Commerce Room
- Onsite parking
- 20 miles from Sea-Tac International Airport
- Full-service catering + onsite audio visual
- On Tacoma’s Link Light Rail line
Contact the sales team to learn more.