Deals + Savings
Take advantage of these special offers to save time and money on your next event in Tacoma + Pierce County.
To take advantage of these offers, contact the Travel Tacoma + Pierce County sales team.
Sales email |  284-3253
2018-2019 Incentives & Promotions
- FAM Reimbursement Program - up to $500 airline ticket reimbursement for a definite booking with 75 rooms or more on peak.
- Pacific Northwest Perks - Combined Perks for convention center and hotel discounts for a definite booking utilizing both facilities with 100 rooms or more on peak.
- Convention Center Seasonal and Pricing Discounts - 10% off for non-profits, up to 25% off for off-peak and additional discounts can apply for total food and beverage and guestroom commitments.
Greater Tacoma Convention Center
Courtyard Marriott - Tacoma
Enjoy complimentary coffee and LCD projector for your board meeting [up to 15 people] at the Courtyard Marriott Tacoma. This is a special offer for meeting planners only through the Travel Tacoma + Pierce County website.
Comfort Inn - Tacoma
Edgeworks Climbing Gym - Tacoma
- Available Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Meeting area use is for the two hours before or after team building session
- Team building options: two hour, half day, full day [min. six participants]
- Reservations must be booked two weeks in advance
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required
- Groups will be charged for no less than 80% of the amount determined at registration regardless of actual attendance
Best Western Park Plaza - Puyallup
Mount Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum
- Min. group size is 15 [complimentary escort/driver tickets not included]
- Reservations require a minimum of two weeks prior to departure
- Reservations require a minimum of three weeks prior to departure with food
- Group discounts are not applicable to AAA or other discount programs
- A 10% non-refundable down payment is required for all bookings with reserved space
- A 20% non-refundable down payment is required for all bookings with food