< Back To Previous Page
Built originally as a hotel in 1911, Titlow Lodge is a recently refurbished craftsman style building located in a 49-acre beachfront park on Puget Sound near the Tacoma Narrows.
The Lodge has ample space for gatherings up to 220 people or banquet seating for 140 people and features a dance floor and kitchen facilities.
- One large hall and one smaller room for meetings. A small kitchen is also available.
- Seating: tables and chairs for 140 people
- Dance floor: hardwood floors throughout, electrical outlets available
- Parking: 24 parking spaces, 2 handicap stalls, some on-street parking, overflow parking available in nearby parking lot.
- Fully accessible
- Decorations: no tape on walls and floors please; decorating and clean up time included in rental time. (Candles in enclosed containers only).
- Beer, wine and champagne allowed in designated areas (with banquet permit)
- Accepts Cash: Yes
- Accepts Discover:
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- ADA Compliant:
- Bachelor Parties:
- Bridal Parties:
- Wedding and Event Coordinators:
- Additional Resources:
- Music and Entertainment:
- DescriptionTitlow Lodge in Titlow Park is a recently refurbished craftsman style building built originally as a hotel in 1911. Titlow Lodge is nestled in a 49-acre beachfront park located on Puget Sound near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- Floor Plan FileFloor Plan PDF
- Largest Room2200
- Total Sq.Ft.2200
- Space NotesTitlow Lodge is ideal for corporate retreats, weddings, reunions, anniversaries and many more special events. The Lodge offers a spacious main level meeting room with large windows overlooking the park.
- Breakout Rooms
- Internet Capable
- Unique Features
- Wifi Capable
- Number of Rooms2