Come see why thousands of people come to the marina each year! Along with seasonally great salmon fishing, you'll find fine dining and beautiful panoramic views of the south Puget Sound.
We are a certified Clean Marina with all of the amenities expected as well as a boat storage facility that has stood the test of time. Rich with history, the Point Defiance Marina is the perfect getaway for fishermen and visitors alike.
If fishing is not in your plans, you can:
- Rent a boat and cruise the scenic waterways
- Watch local fishermen weigh and clean their prized catch
- Have a picnic on the waterfront
- Watch the ferry make its runs to Vashon Island
- Walk the promenade to Owen Beach where you can sit on driftwood and dig your toes into the sand.
- ...and if you're lucky, you might see a bald eagle overhead or catch a glimpse of whales as they pass through the Sound.