Tacoma Link Light RailGetting around downtown Tacoma is free and easy with the Tacoma Link Light Rail.
The Tacoma Link Light Rail provides complimentary service from one end of downtown to the other. Hop on to ride between the six stops at: the Tacoma Dome, South 25th Street, Union Station, the Convention Center, South 11th Street and the Theater District.
The Link Light Rail operates 365 days-a-year. Parking is free in the six-story Link garage located next to the Tacoma Dome Station. The Link travels between ends approximately every 12 minutes. Check the schedule for train frequency.
Hours of Operation
- Mondays through Fridays: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m
- Sundays and Holidays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tacoma Dome Station [424 E. 25th St.]
- Tacoma Dome Station is a transportation hub with train rail, bus and light rail
- Pop in to Freighthouse Square for food, shops, antiques and art galleries
- Adjacent to the station, the Tacoma Dome holds concerts, meetings and sporting events
South 25th Street Station [South 25th + A Street]
- Have an All-American burger at this popular joint, Mary's Burger Bistro, or try a deep-fried hot dog, old-school burger or gluten-free meal at Friesenburgers
Union Station [Pacific Avenue + South 19th Street]
- Easily walk to Chihuly Bridge of Glass, Museum of Glass, Washington State History Museum, Tacoma Art Museum and Union Station
- Choose from a number of great places to eat like the Harmon and El Gaucho
- Shop along the boutique stores on Pacific Avenue
Convention Center Station [Commerce Street + South 15th Street]
- Stop by the Visitor Information Center for Tacoma + Pierce County resources
- Head to the Greater Tacoma Convention + Trade Center for a conference or event
- Stay overnight at the Courtyard Marriott or Hotel Murano
- Dine at Pacific Grill and other great restaurants
South 11th Street Station [Commerce Street + South 11th Street]
- From May to October, visit the Tacoma Farmers Market on Broadway Street for fresh local foods, crafts and music
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at Galanga Thai and many other great restaurants
Theater District Station [Commerce Street + South 9th Street]
- Broadway Center for the Performing Arts offers a variety of year-round entertainment with three theaters: the Pantages, Rialto and Theatre on the Square
- Adjacent to the Theater District is Antique Row, where numerous shops offer a wide range of antiques and collectibles