There’s lots to do at Tacoma Maritime Fest! This family-fun festival celebrates the rich maritime heritage of Tacoma and South Puget Sound. Come aboard the many ships and check out all the activities and entertainment. As always, admission to the festival is FREE, as are most of our activities.
• The festival is located at the Foss Waterway Seaport museum, which is offering FREE admission throughout the festival weekend. The museum will be packed with fun new exhibits, a marine environmental science center, and all-ages entertainment (including a story-telling mermaid)!
• All the activities and entertainment we offer our guests at Maritime Fest are also FREE! This includes a Toy Boat Building station, live music, a maritime garage sale, boat tours and rides on the water, paddleboard activities, hands-on experiences with the Sea Scouts’ training sailboats, boarding the boats that are docked at the event, and more!
• This year the Port of Tacoma will host its free 2018 Port of Tacoma’s Centennial Boat Tours on an Argosy Ship on Sunday.
- Saturday, Jul. 28 - Sunday, Jul. 29, 2018
- Location: 705 Dock St, Foss Waterway Seaport, WA
- Phone: (253) 331-1199
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: FREE