22nd Annual Harvest Festival
The South Sound’s Premier Harvest Festival and Corn Maze!
Our 22nd Annual Harvest Festival Returns with a theme that will entertain the young and young at heart.
This year we will be harvesting 49 varieties of pumpkins, gourds, squash and ornamental corn. We have been farming in the Puyallup Valley since 1882 and are 5th generation farmers. During October most of the farm is available for your enjoyment as we celebrate fall in the way we love.
Activities you'll find on our farm
• Pumpkin Sling Shot (limited time and availability, see flyer)
• Farm Animals (limited time and availability, see flyer)
• Gift Shop
• Face Painting (weekends only)
• Concessions (weekends only)
• Candy Store
• Caramel Popcorn
• Caramel Apples
• Roasted Corn (weekends only)
• Becky's Animal Barn
• Corn Maze
• Great Fall Decorations
• Fun for the whole family
- Friday, Oct. 7 - Monday, Oct. 31, 2016
- Location: 9710 SR 162 E, Spooner Farms, WA
- Phone: (253) 840-2059
- Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: Free