Christmas is almost here, but not everything is going as planned. Someone has stolen Santa’s magical bag of toys and presents! Who-dunnit?
On Saturday, December 2 at Chambers Creek Regional Park, help Detective Kringle from Santa’s Secret Service and Santa’s favorite elf Elfie, solve this horrible crime by unraveling a lively list of clever clues.
Enjoy a brunch provided by P & J’s Waffle Delight, have family pictures taken with Santa, and make a a take home holiday decoration at the craft corner.
Doors open at 9 a.m. Tickets not sold at the door.
(provided by P & J Waffle Delight):
- While waffles
- Two chicken strips
- Fresh fruit
- Choice of dessert waffle - peach cobbler, strawberry, or blueberry
- Toppings - Whipped cream and powdered sugar
- Beverages - Assorted juice, water, and coffee/tea
Santa Mystery Brunch is made possible with support from:
Events on the Edge
P & J Waffle Delight
Bricks 4 Kidz of Tacoma
- Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017
- Location: Environmental Services Building, Environmental Services Building at Chambers Bay, WA
- Phone: 253-798-4141
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $18/adult$14 - First Child$12 - Second Child