Bring your family to Foss Waterway Seaport to join us for an aquatic night-time adventure. We'll explore hundreds of mysterious life forms below the docks with experienced naturalists!
Enjoy a Pier Peer, fun activities to learn about protecting and conserving our Earth, and snacks and hot cocoa all enjoyed in the Foss Waterway Seaport's historic building.
See and touch creatures brought up from the deep by local divers.
After this exciting outdoor adventure, we'll go inside to warm up, drink hot cocoa and talk about what we saw. Dress for the weather - the docks can be wet - and bring your own flashlights. We provide life jackets as well as scoops to catch sea creatures.
- Pre-registration required.
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp.
- Personal flotation devices (life-jackets) will be provided and required, but feel free to bring your own.
- Wear good shoes and warm clothes.
- Ages 8 and older
- $15 per person
For more information contact:
Tacoma Nature Center
- Saturday, Apr. 14, 2018
- Location: 705 Dock St, Foss Waterway Seaport, WA
- Phone: (253) 591-6439
- Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Price: $15, pre-registration required