Destiny Harbor Tours based in Gig Harbor, Wash. offers sight tours of Tacoma and Gig Harbor from the water. Board a vessel for a scheduled tour, or plan a private chartered trip during any season and experience the maritime culture of Pierce County. Sit back, relax and take in the beauty, wildlife and history.
Captain Tom Drohan started Destiny Harbor Cruises in 2007 to offer a unique experience for visitors to get up-close and personal with the Puget Sound. Travel aboard Destiny and Maritime, two authentic restored U.S. Navy boats that seat up to 39 passengers each. On board interact with Captain Drohan and enjoy views of Commencement Bay, Point Defiance and Tacoma Narrows Bridge. Destiny Harbor Tours also offers specialty tours on Fourth of July weekend and during holidays.
Choose from a variety of scheduled tours:
Tours from Tacoma
- Thea Foss Waterway, Commencement Bay, Port of Tacoma and Old Town (1-2 hours)
- Sunset on the Thea Foss Waterway and Commencement Bay Tour (1 hour)
- City Lights on the Bay Tour (1 hour)
Tours from Gig Harbor
- Gig Harbor and Sound Vistas Tour (1 hour)
- Gig Harbor, Narrows Bridge/Galloping Gertie, Salmon Beach and Point Defiance (2 hours)
- The Grand Tour: Ultimate Puget Sound Experience (5-6 hours)
Prices range according to desired tour:
- Two-hour scheduled tour: $27 adult
- One-hour scheduled tour: $20 adult
- Five-hour grand tour: $79 adult
- One-hour private charter (1-35 people): $325
For more information visit DestinyMarine.com.