Why you should participate: Your advertisement in the meeting planner guide is your direct connection to meeting planners during their decision-making process. Advertisers in the Meeting Planner Guide can take advantage of additional exposure through the Tacoma + Pierce County meeting planner eblast and additional guide distribution by the TRCVB sales team at the following tradeshows:
- Destination Showcase (corporate, government, association + independent planners)
- MPI Regional Conference (meeting and event planners)
- Collaborate Marketing (corporate, government, association + independent planners)
- ConFAM RFN (military planners)
- ASAE Springtime (association executives)
- WSAE Annual Convention (associate executives)
- AIBTM (meeting and event planners)
- ASAE Annual Meeting (associate executives)
- Connect (corporate, government, association + independent planners)
- Rejuvenate (religious meeting planners)
How you can participate:
- Promote your business to meeting planners through an advertisement in the Meeting Planner Guide! Feature your attraction for pre- and post-conference activities, your hotel for overnight stays/meeting space, your restaurant for dining/catering options, your venues for meeting and event locations and services to help the meeting run smoothly!
- Check out the 2011-2012 Meeting Planner Guide:
- Check out flyer for more information.